cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Visco <kvi...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: LGPL + APL = not good!
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:03:02 GMT

The Castor project from Exoffice will have an open source regex library
since it's needed for XML Schema. It doesn't yet have one, but it will.
And Xerces should have one as well for the same reasons. So there will
be two, perhaps they will be the same library, but they will be under a
BSD license.

--Keith