cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Champ <s-ch...@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Subject Re: Sitemap Documentation
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:02:33 GMT

hi.

Paul Curtis wrote:

> Does any exist? If not, what would be the best classes to look at?
>
> Actually, this might be a place for me to start writing documentation .
> . .

I'd been hoping to help on the doc-writing, too, and maybe we can
collaborate on it.

(==> and get a listing of everyone who's working on documentation?
and the status of the work on each worker's workbench? )

note:

I'm still trying to get familiar with Java, and still hoping to
dig far enough into Cocoon (and other code-bundles) to see how it
works, at the most basic level.

(waiting on some financing for a first javaBook, right now)

maybe:resolution:

	I still should be able to offer some help in the meantime.

...can write, can build HTML-help files, and been ( meaning , needing )
find out how to work with JavaHelp, as well (and hopefully to
take care of them both from one XML file, with some XSL
transforms on that.)

a question, though:

what exactly are y'all meaning by "sitemap"?

in the terms that I'm familiar with, "sitemap" ~~ "diagram of a
web-site".

but the following seems to present a different definition:

<EMAIL>

             Re: Cocoon 2.0: proposed battleplan