cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of stylebook/cocoon integration
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:49:00 GMT
Paul Russell wrote:

> Okay, apologies if I'm covering old turf here, it's late, and
> my memory stops working at about 2:00 in the morning ;)
>
> Is anyone currently working on the integration between stylebook
> and cocoon2? I could *really* do with being able to use cocoon2
> to generate statics, particuarly as I'm likely to be using cocoon2
> proper 'rather a lot' in the near future.
>
> I'm very very happy to start working on the integration if that's
> any good to you guys, but I'd need to know how you're aiming for
> things to head. E.g, are we basically just after a command line
> utility that generates the whole site according to the sitemap, or
> are we after something more complicated than that?
>
> If necessary, I could probably hack something together to serve
> my needs, but I'd much rather do things right if I can...
>
> This is of course all assuming that Pier and Stefano don't mind
> me coding away in the background! Anyone know if anyone's already
> doing this?

I am... That's the part on wich I'm working on (really lazily, lately),
but it needs to be attached from two sides: Cache and Offline-Generation

I hope to have an implementation working for next week.... (But I need
first to finish the revision of all fast-regexp, wich is nedeed also by
James, the mail serverl....)

	Pier