cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sven Kuenzler <sv...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon2 and Tomcat
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:10:08 GMT

>  do you have the original XML for this?

I do. This time I'll gzip the attachment so that Netscape wont get the
chance to screw it up again.

The solution Sean provided looks better for me. However, I have not
managed to get this working with my Tomcat installation. If I point to
/cocoon, I get a Welcome message with broken Images (because of the
docBase issue Sean mentioned). But Cocoon won't display neither
/cocoon/hello nor any files I put in my sitemap.
The DefaultServlet that must be removed from server.xml is not there in
Tomcat 3.2b, so this is not the problem.

Sean (or anybody else), do you have an idea what I missed?

	Sven....