cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: Project Coordination
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:08:13 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I have no problems with this... but if you do, Prism would need to
> become a cocoon subproject of some kind.... I don't want to include
> vendor-specific stuff inside the Cocoon distribution.
>
> Anyway, I don't know how many people use this... but as long as it's
> useful to someone, it makes sense to have it under our umbrella... but
> only if this doesn't impact the main distribution.
>
> What do others think?

Anything that requires a separate download or a separate product should be a
subproject and not part of the main distribution, imho. The main should be
compilable straight out of the box.

The organization of sub-projects is another story. Is it to be hosted on the
current servers, or is each sub-project responsible for its own hosting, having
a links page in Cocoon?

Niclas