cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MS Word Producer
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 19:09:45 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Noels Steven wrote:
> > Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:
> > >
> > > Hmmm... Doesn't Office2000 exports all the stuff in XML????
> >
> > Nope, only the stuff that it can't express in ugly HTML :-) using some
> > 'novel' XML-island concept.
>
> Right, it's total market crap and it appears it got Pier too :)

Hehehe :) Not using it, and never having seen it, I just cite what's one
the brochures...

It's like the XML support added by Adobe to FrameMaker (7.5 I believe):
did anyone cared to see what it outputs? IT'S STUPID XHTML WITH A CSS!!!
I was so pissed off; I thought Adobe would have done something more
serious with XML (I was already thinking about XSLFO), that company
always met my expectations...

	Pier