cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCON 2000 slides and handout available!
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2000 21:51:32 GMT
Hi,

since many of you asked, I've put online the ApacheCON2000 handout and
slides. You can find them at

 xml.apache.org/cocoon/misc

make sure you read the README files included in the archives.

Thank you and enjoy.

WARNING: those come with no support whatsoever! If you can't reproduce
the results I got, that's your own problem. I consider these examples
and not part of the Cocoon distribution, so I'm just doing a favor to
those who, shamefully!, missed ApacheCON 2000 :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.