cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject ApacheCON 2000 slides and handout available!
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2000 21:51:32 GMT

since many of you asked, I've put online the ApacheCON2000 handout and
slides. You can find them at

make sure you read the README files included in the archives.

Thank you and enjoy.

WARNING: those come with no support whatsoever! If you can't reproduce
the results I got, that's your own problem. I consider these examples
and not part of the Cocoon distribution, so I'm just doing a favor to
those who, shamefully!, missed ApacheCON 2000 :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.