cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation grammars, was:[Re: [RT] latest wonderings around W3C land and surroundings]
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 22:46:52 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Ok, let's get over this and do a votation:
>
> "do you have any problems if the Cocoon2 documentation will be written
> using the Docbook schema?"

To be "precise" I would like to forward a vote-request change:

"do you have any problems if the Cocoon2 documentation will be archived
and kept in the CVS repository using the DocBook schema?"

My vote: NO PROBLEM (also because I don't write it!)

And I volunteer to write an XSLT stylesheet to go from the StyleBook
format we're using right now to the DocBook thingy (of course to be
developed AFTER JavaONE - Cocoon 2.0 beta version)

	Pier