cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation Troubles
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:52:52 GMT
Are you using the latest version of Cocoon (1.7.2)? Have you looked through
the recent mailing list archives? Have you read the FAQ? What precisely is
the 404 error you get from /Cocoon.xml ? Have you installed cocoon on the
webserver root?

Also, installation questions should be asked on the cocoon-users list first,
not cocoon-dev which is for developers working on the Cocoon code itself
(and onlookers).

Steve Stearns <sterno@bigbrother.net>