cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Stimmel <jon-li...@stimmel.net>
Subject Re: XSLTProcessor patch, etc...
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:37:41 GMT
On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 11:03:04PM +0100, Robin Green wrote:

> I think that would be really useful. After all, we regularly hear requests
> for a simple way of doing this. If security is a concern, it would be simple
> to add an option to cocoon.properties to switch this facility on and off.

Although I can understand the usefulness of specifying a stylesheet in
the query string, I think even that is more "complicated" than should
be necessary. In my ideal, a person could install cocoon with a standard
config file and just start playing with xml and stylesheets w/o first having
to spend too much time learning cocoon-isms.