cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Stimmel <jon-li...@stimmel.net>
Subject simple documents and sitemap?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:59:46 GMT
The new sitemap file seems to be great for managing collections of
related documents, but I can't seem to find a simple mechanism for
handling the following simple case. I converted my resume to xml
a few weeks ago:

  <?xml version="1.0"?>
  <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
  <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="resume.xsl"?>
  <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="resume-text.xsl" media="lynx"?>

  <!-- data -->

I'm not sure how to achieve this same effect in the cocoon2 sitemap
without explicitly specifying this specific URI. I think it would
be nice to have a catch-all process that would pick up the stylesheets
embedded in the xml document:

  <process uri="**/*.xml" source="/**/*.xml">
    <generator name="file"/>
    <filter name="xslt"/>
    <serializer name="html"/>
  </process>

I'm sure there must be a way to do this that I've just overlooked...