cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From JackWang <jac...@pub.wx.jsinfo.net>
Subject linux file process problem
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:38:11 GMT
I have a simple servlet, used to test the file's process in
linux. I met exception problem.

The main part in testfile.java is
"
	String realpath = req.getRealPath("/");
        out.println ("realpath= "+ realpath);
	try
	{
//	DataOutputStream dos =new DataOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(new //File(realpath+ "data/test/"
+ "test.dat")));
	DataOutputStream dos =new DataOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(new File("test.dat")));
	dos.writeInt(100);
	dos.close();
	}
	catch(IOException e)
		{
		out.println ("exception occured." );
		}
"
This can be done in JRUN with win32.

Why?

Please help me.

 00-4-22  03:41:00 д
>Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> I'm going up to the alps for ester vacation with my girlfriend to relax
>> and come up with brilliant new ideas for Cocoon. In fact, that is the
>> place where Cocoon was invented :)
>
>And he will return with "Species" or "Aliens"   ;o)

WangJun

System Analyst
Senior Technic Supporter

Beijing Jingqi Xishu E-business Ltd.