cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <Paul.Russ...@uea.ac.uk>
Subject Re: LGPL + APL = not good!
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 05:43:46 GMT
On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 01:23:23AM -0400, Donald Ball wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Keith Visco wrote:
> > Write a simple Regex interface, implement this for you LGPL'd regex
> > package. And when a BSD one comes along, it can be implemented for this
> > as well. The interface can be used in Cocoon, so that any code relying
> > on a Regex API doesn't need to change.
> +1

Yep, okay, that makes perfect sense. Having said that, I may
just re-implement the spidering code as a finite state machine
and have done with it (TBH, it's probably the 'right' way to do
it anyway, it just requires me to have my brain firmly switched
on ;)

Anyway, off on a business course now (at seven in the morning,
blech).

Paul

PS - Kieth, Pier: Any news on the status of Intalio yet?
     (ETA etc?)