cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <Paul.Russ...@uea.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Status of stylebook/cocoon integration
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2000 11:42:50 GMT
On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 08:49:00PM -0700, Pier P. Fumagalli wrote:
> I am... That's the part on wich I'm working on (really lazily, lately),
> but it needs to be attached from two sides: Cache and Offline-Generation

Damn, I've written half of it now :(

The way my implementation stands at the moment is that effectively it
wraps the Cocoon class (well, extends it, as it happens) and saves all
requests to a target directory as well as sending them onwards and
outwards. There's then an abstracted 'client' that has the job of
requesting all the pages in turn (the current one spiders the site
from a given start point)

> I hope to have an implementation working for next week.... (But I need
> first to finish the revision of all fast-regexp, wich is nedeed also by
> James, the mail serverl....)

See previous post regarding gnu.regexp.

Should I stop development of the offline code now, or what?

Paul