cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <>
Subject Re: Matchers and the Sitemap
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2000 11:37:11 GMT
On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 08:38:34PM -0700, Pier P. Fumagalli wrote:
> I am focusing on algorithms for regexp matching and some proprietary
> stuff of some of our customers at Exoffice....

Um. There's a GNU regexp matching API released under the LGPL.

API seems sane, if slightly clunky (mind you, I'm used to perl,
so *everything* seems clunky in that respect ;).

Regexp algos are hideous as a rule; the only way I can think
of off the top of my head would be to construct a backtracking
NDFSM. urgh. If we can use the gnu library, it'll probably
save us all from going mad ;)

View raw message