cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Walsh <...@nwalsh.com>
Subject Re: Documentation grammars, was:[Re: [RT] latest wonderings around W3C land and surroundings]
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2000 21:04:51 GMT
/ Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pier@apache.org> was heard to say:
| kids kidS kiDS kIDS KIDS... I'm asking... Why in the world are you
| _BOTH_ overreacting in that way??? We're talking about (sorry Norman) a
| stupid DTD...

(a) I thought this was an interesting discussion and that all
participating parties had done a fairly good job of not
overreacting despite fairly diverse opinions held rather
strongly and (b) you don't have to apologize to me for your
opinion.

| into stone, chill out, will ya? you want the docs in DocBook? Ok, let me
| pay that 50$ and buy that book from O'Reilly and come up with a couple
| of stylesheets...

(c) the book is free, http://docbook.org/tdg/

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm