cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Corda, Ugo" <Ugo.Co...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Project Coordination
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 21:16:39 GMT
I would like to make sure that Cocoon 2 will include support for XML
printing (as I discussed last month on this list).

Just to summarize, here is what I was asking. I would like to be able to ask
Cocoon that a particular XML document be rendered to a printer, as opposed
to the browser client. This could be achieved by appropriate use of the
sitemap mechanism to specify the request, and by taking advantage of FOP's
capability to render to a printer the formatted areas derived from the
XSL-FO tree.

Maybe this capability is already implied by one of the items in the list
below. I just wanted to mention it explicitly so that it doesn't get lost in
the end.

Thank you,

Ugo Corda
Xerox Corp.