cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Burton" <ross.bur...@mail.com>
Subject Re: XSLTProcessor patch, etc...
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2000 00:24:01 GMT
[snip]

> The matching architecture would do it.
> Pier, weren't you supposed to finish this last month?

I don't know about Pier's situation and his "it will be done by xxx"
statements... (I'm sure he is on a different calendar to the rest of us),
but I added Matcher support to Cocoon 2 today.  Once I've tested it a bit
more I'll post the patches - probably with an example matcher or two.
Though probably not the user-agent matcher - I want to do it properly and
that (clientside in JavaScript, where it is easier) takes about 2 pages of
code...  I'm thinking about using the browsecap.ini files which although
officially are for ASP, could be very handy here as they are often updated.

Ross Burton