cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Washeim" <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: Documentation grammars, was:[Re: [RT] latest wonderings around W3C land and surroundings]
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2000 09:26:06 GMT
Pier.....

It is relevant in so far as any developement effort that doesn't account for
it's documentation is a WASTE. I've currently got two developers working on
visual tools to contribute back to the xml projects at asf. They MUST
produce decent documentation in our context in order for the tools to be of
any value beyond the scope of projects they implement it for.

However, I understand your desire to move beyond this. As long as Stefano
and co's designs remain coherent, the documentation has been superlative
anyway. I'll shut up on this count.

We're, as usual about 2 or 3 weeks behind, but we have prototypes of schema
based editing tools in beta now (being burned in in tests with the client).
Those tools should be delivered to you guys in the next week. I guess once
I'm (via the company) contributing some code, the issues of maintaining it
can be addressed :)

Mark (not mike) Washeim