cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "James & Sue Ann Birchfield" <jsrbi...@home.com>
Subject RE: Fixing LDAP Examples
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 01:26:28 GMT
I checked through the CVS and found that the LDAP examples are not correct.
Wish i would have caught that before.  I sent Stefano the updated files.
They should be checked in soon.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

James Birchfield
Chief Technology Officer
jmbirchfield@proteus-technologies.com
http://www.proteus-technologies.com