cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0: proposed battleplan
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 14:08:03 GMT
On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, Mark Washeim wrote:
> I'm attaching a zip with the packages (parts thereof) required to use our
> (large medium) jdbcFFTable class. jdbcFFTable maintains a flat file table
> via jdbc. It uses the class FFTable from our io utilities.

Hmm. Can't seem to compile it without which isn't included
in the package. That and jdbc.SimpleText from Thought, Inc. (Hmm. looks
familiar - CocoBase uses this, doesn't it?)

> Currently, I haven't released it with any proper Apache style license. If
> you wish/see fit, we'll be happy to release it.

Hey, I'm cool with an Apache style license.

Oh, and can you use jar to zip it up next time? I had to spend some time doing a
"case migration" in order to get things to even begin to compile...

- Kevin Sonney

View raw message