cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Rocha <rica...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon subprojects [Was: Project Coordination]
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 23:20:39 GMT

On Fri, 07 Apr 2000, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> The organization of sub-projects is another story. Is it to be hosted on the
> current servers, or is each sub-project responsible for its own hosting, having
> a links page in Cocoon?

+1 for a links page.

For now, each related project should be hosted on its own server. It's
probably more convenient to let the sub-project trend evolve before
imposing much structure on it...

Creating a link page for Cocoon-based tools sounds very convenient
(and simple). Of course, this should include stuff also based on proprietary
technology. I agree with Stefano such technology should not be part of
the main distribution but , hey!, the number of tools built on top of Cocoon
is a good indicator of its success...

Ricardo