cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject RE: Fixing LDAP Examples
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 11:04:50 GMT
On Mon, 03 Apr 2000, James & Sue Ann Birchfield wrote:
> I checked through the CVS and found that the LDAP examples are not correct.
> Wish i would have caught that before.  I sent Stefano the updated files.
> They should be checked in soon.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Actually, it was a greal learning experience - my first walk through processor
code. *grin* Now, to parse out the BigFoot values - all it's returning right
now is the id attribute to the searchresult node - which is a big ldap url
pointing to their server. Mostly useless, I think.

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com