cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Zisch (Matthias Meier), NetHorizon AG" <zi...@horizon.ch>
Subject Argo [Re: Some Cocoon-Hacks [...]]
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2000 20:56:23 GMT
Hi Stefano,

[...]
> have you seen Argo UML? OSS java rational-rose clone (under
> www.tigris.org, someplace)

[...]
> --

Yes, I know Argo and had a look at it some time ago. It seemed quite
"alpha-ish" at that time and targeted to help students to learn OO and UML.
However I will surely look again at it, before seriously considering to start
my own project. :-)

Thanks anyway (also to all the others mentioning Argo)!

Zisch

| Matthias Meier           mailto:zisch@horizon.ch |
| NetHorizon AG              http://www.horizon.ch |
| City Server of Winterthur   http://www.winti.ch/ |