cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "James & Sue Ann Birchfield" <jsrbi...@home.com>
Subject RE: Fixing LDAP Examples
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 23:51:50 GMT
I think the examples are mixed up in the release.  Just yesterday someone
asked me why it wasn't working for them and sent me the xml file they were
using.  The search-base was in the ldap-defs and not the query.  If this is
how it is in the release(I will check) then it is wrong.  I'll be interested
to see the results of getting it to talk to Bigfoot.  They have a funky
looking ldap...:)

James Birchfield
Chief Technology Officer
jmbirchfield@proteus-technologies.com