cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject SQLProcessor and SQL taglib changes committed
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2000 06:40:28 GMT
I've commited two little patches -

SQLProcessor should now _not_ print out @BF2391 or some such nonsense when
encountering a binary varchar or text field, now it should attempt to
create a String more intelligently. Please, those of you who've reported
problems in this regard, check out this code and test it so we can release
1.7.1 with a clean conscience.

SQL XSP taglib has been patched according to Ricardo's magnificent
instructions and now interpersing strings and elements in the <sql:query>
element work wonderfully. I'll probably have more changes to make to the
stylesheet now that I grok the problem in more fullness, but this
shouldn't stand in the way of 1.7.1 - if you're really using XSP, you're
grabbing cocoon from CVS anyway ;)

- donald