cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [second try] Can we release 1.7.1?
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:36:04 GMT
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Ok, people,
> 
> now that Donald's showstopper has been resolved by Ricardo, can we go
> ahead and do the release? Many important bugfix are awaiting to be
> release and we should do this as fast as possible.
> 
> Speak up! (donald, still problems with your SQL taglib?)

Ye gods, still haven't read through Ricardo's email thoroughly enough to
grok it all. I'm deep in the throes of march madness right now. I'll post
a patched sql taglib on Monday or Tuesday (unless someone wants to patch
it for me ;))

- donald


Mime
View raw message