cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2 SQLFilter
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:19:49 GMT
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> I've played with the SQLFilter from Cocoon 2 and I've finally got it to
> run. I've added the ability to define defaults for driver, dburl,
> username and password in the cocoon.xml file. They can be over ruled in
> the xml file as well. I would like to bring it to a version equaly
> featured as the XSPSQLLibrary from the Cocoon 1.x distribution.

HAaaa, you're KIDDING me? I haven't even tested the code myself, I was
just keeping myself occupied while listening to a talk I didn't understand
at apachecon and wanted to get something written while I had Pier at my
beck and call. How much did you have to clean up?

> Find attached my cocoon.xml file, a simple sql-page.xml with
> corresponding sql-page2html.xsl and of course the SQLFilter.java file.

I will check in your mods if I can make 'em work here.

- donald