cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [BETATESTERS WANTED] Plan for Cocoon 1.7.1
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:34:20 GMT
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Ok guys,
>
> tomorrow the Xalan people are supposed to come up with Xalan 1.0 and
> assuming that nothing really changes from 0.20.0 we are in good shape.
>
> So, please, download the latest CVS, build it, test it and report ASAP
> so that we can make 1.7.1 out for this week.
>
> Donald, I'll need you to do the Unix version, ok with that?

I got it, but I might ask you to hold off on 1.7.1 - I'm experiencing
some, uh, overzealous caching by cocoon that I'd like to track down. Maybe
others could help? Even with the latest and greatest code with caching
explicitly turned off, I'm getting some pages occasionally that refuse to
reload themselves. Is anyone else experiencing this with the _current_
codebase?

- donald