cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Misstype
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:10:36 GMT
On Sun, 19 Mar 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> >
> > Hi all
> >
> > I'm playing with Cocoon 2 and found a misstype in the
> > DirectoryGenerator.java. The end tag should be </directory> but it
> > writes a </directoty>.
> >
> > Giacomo
>
> Here we go guys, Cocoon2 doesn't even have a decent distribution or even
> docs or example configurations that we already have our first bug
> report! :)
>
> Giacomo wins the "first bug of the year award"... hey people, italians
> are kicking your ass big time on this project: should we consider this
> Renaissance 2.0 :)

Technically, I think I win that for finding, and patching, problems with
cocoon2's build.xml file. Then again, that's wasn't _real_ bug in _real_
surce code...so way to go, Giacomo! Now, since Pier hasn't elucidated
further on how to properly configure apache to work with cocoon2, can you
post your configuration? Pier had said that it wasn't proper to simply map
.xml files to the cocoon servlet...

- donald