cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: oh no! xsp broken!
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 03:58:25 GMT
On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Ricardo Rocha wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Donald Ball wrote:
> > ricardo... ricardo... glad you're messing around again, but can you fix
> > this up please? thanks.
>
> Well, it's good to know I'm welcome even when I screw up, :-)

Heehee, we've missed you. We were getting ready to scrape together ransom
money. Well, now that you're back, I'd like to ask you about fixing
something - currently, XSP taglibs are associated with a given namespace
prefix, not a given namespace URI - I think that's the wrong way to do
things. I had started a patch to change that behavior, but got sidetracked
on other issues. Do you agree with me, and if so, do you reckon you could
come up with a patch (being intimately familiar with the code and all ;))?

Also, have you given any consideration to porting XSPProcessor to the
cocoon2 architecture?

- donald