cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gabor Dolla <agdo...@mezon.net>
Subject cannot compile cocoon, also cannot check out cocoon2
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:37:51 GMT
Hi

I downloaded xml-cocoon with CVS and tried to compile it but I received
the following error:
Compiling 95 source files to /export/home/agdolla/xml-cocoon/build/classes
/export/home/agdolla/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/Engine.java:62:
Package org.apache.cocoon.logger not found in import.
import org.apache.cocoon.logger.*;

under src/org/apache/cocoon directory there is no directory called
'logger'

Just for fun I also tried to download cocoon2 with CVS

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@xml.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout
xml-cocoon2
cvs.real server: cannot find module `xml-cocoon2' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

Anybody would help me, please ?

thanks

Gabor