cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject RE: R:R:pathargs problem
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:38:49 GMT

> Saxon will currently ignore "xsl:version", but will complain if "version"
> absent.

Xalan currently throws an error, which is a bug (I'll fix this today).  It
should just give a warning that the version attribute is missing.

                    Kay Michael
                    <Michael.Kay@        To:     "''" <>,
                                         cc:     James Clark <>, Kay Michael
                    03/01/00             James Tauber <>, Tim Bray
                    11:25 AM             Steve Muench <>,