cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Catalina
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:51:47 GMT
COFFMAN Steven wrote:

> So Catalina is Jakarta Tomcat 4.0? Re-architected to be more componentized?

that's the plan, but everything might happen in between.

> Cool. I was sad the Jserv proposals were swept away by enthusiasm for killer
> Sun code. Now we get both. :)

Yeah! In fact, we were so "killed" by Sun code (not!) that Sun...well...
hired Craig :)

Expect Tomcat to become jserv.next now, this _will_ happen. (and I'm
pinging the tomcat people to see when this will happen)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.