cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Walker <sim...@sbs.bangor.ac.uk>
Subject diff for getting Cocoon 2 docs to build
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:02:26 GMT
Hi,
  I had to do a couple of things to get the docs to build. First
lib/bin/antRun does not have the x bit set, which is need at least
under linux (the same really goes for build.sh).

Second, I had to make the following change to xdocs/installing.xml
as the apache directive was being interpreted as xml.

Simeon

diff xdocs/installing.xml xdocs/installing.xml.bck

136c136
< &lt;location /cocoon&gt;
---
> <location /cocoon>
138c138
< &lt;/location&gt;
---
> </location>
164c164
< </document>
---
> </document>

Simeon Walker,                      email: simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk
School of Biological Sciences,      phone: +44 (0)1248 383702
University of Wales, Bangor,        fax: +44 (0)1248 382569
Gwynedd, LL57 2UW, UK.              www: http://sbsweb.bangor.ac.uk/