cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: Bug reports...
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:19:32 GMT
Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> >
> > just follow the instruction, people, and cleanup your ext/ directory
> > which should _NEVER_ contain anything else but java extentions.
>
> ???? Ha... You should see _MY_ ext directory.... :)

My ext/ directory is now allways empty since I've spent some hours of
debugging because some jars were left in that directory and I was not
aware of. Now I'm controlling everything within my classpath.

Giacomo

>         Pier
>
> --
> pier: stable structure erected over water to allow docking of seacraft
> <mailto:pier@betaversion.org>      <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

PWR Organisation & Entwicklung            Tel:   +41 (0)1 856 2202
Giacomo Pati                              Fax:   +41 (0)1 856 2201