cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: More on Cocoon 2 Get going documentation.
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:18:58 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> > Action cocoon /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> > AddHandler cocoon xml
>
> No way man! What did we write the sitemap for?
>
> This is _exactly_ the behavior that we are going to discouradge... and
> part of the reason why you wanted to walk away from us.

By now, I hope you have realized
a)  I just made some immediate changes to an existing document in the Cocoon2 CVS, following
my path to get
the existing Cocoon 1.7 material online.
b)  I have made additional changes to the document.
c)  I now realize that the Doc was just copied over from 1.7 without any modifications to
it.

Niclas