cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@localbar.com>
Subject Re: More on Cocoon 2 Get going documentation.
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:06:06 GMT
Gerard van Enk wrote:

> The cocoonservlet is not "org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon", but
> "org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet".

Sorry I missed that in the bread-text.

> In Cocoon 2 you don't need to assign the xml-extension to the Cocoon
> Servlet......I think it's even a thing you MUST NOT do......You've got to
> use the sitemap.

Well, you can, especially if you are coming from Cocoon 1.x it is very
convinient.

Now, I did following, later down the line;

Action cocoon /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

<Location /xdocs>
    SetHandler cocoon
</Location>

which is possibly a prudent long-term strategy.

I have revised the document once more...

Niclas