cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug reports...
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:54:01 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> > > The adventure continues later...
>
> build.sh is lacking the Execute flag.
> chmod +x build.sh
> is required, unless one want to start by
> sh build.sh which is a real drag...

I have no idea on how to do "chmod +x build.sh" on the CVS from windows.

Donald, Ricardo... could you take a look at this please?

> I have also attached a more advanced script that will make an attemp to find a
> JDK if JAVA_HOME is not set. The directories to look in should perhaps be
> evaluated by a query among Linux users of where they place the JDK. I have just
> made some qualified guesses.
> Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge of how to do this on a Windows system
> (if it is at all possible), sorry...

Let's keep things simple. if your java_home is not set, you have to set
it. Simple enough.

Good guesses don't help... either you do autoconf stuff or nothing.

BTW, you should set your java_home environment anyway for good behavior
(otherwise, how do you change JVM while you go?)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.