cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@relativity.yi.org>
Subject Re: A Suggestion for Cocoon2 Store
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:23:32 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
<snip>
> Suggestion, introduce a CocoonException which can wrap (similar to
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException) other Exceptions, and have
> other Cocoon related exceptions to be a subclass thereof.

Oh man.  +1024 :)

I talked about this under the Turbine mailing list and the decision was
that although it is a good idea the were throwing "Exception" in too
many places and that all new code would use TurbineException.  A
CocoonException is a really good idea.

So maybe:

CocoonException -> StoreException ?

Kevin