cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <>
Subject FO2PDFSerializer
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2000 09:36:11 GMT

With great thanks to Pier I've rewritten the FO2PDFSerializer using the
DocumentHandlerWrapper. It's ready to be committed.

I've still problems to compile DOMStreamer and DOMBuilder because the
errors are complaining methods not found in the org.w3c.dom tree (ie
Attr.getLocalName and Element.getNamespaceURI). I'm using the latest
Xerces from cvs and indeed couldn't find those methods in the
corresponding classes. Are you using a other parser?

PWR Organisation & Entwicklung            Tel:   +41 (0)1 856 2202
Giacomo Pati                              Fax:   +41 (0)1 856 2201
Hintereichenstrasse 7
CH-8166 Niederweningen                    Web:

View raw message