cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SQL Logicsheet Bug (was: another bug report)
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2000 14:23:19 GMT
Ricardo Rocha wrote:

[skipped neutron-star solid information... gee you're the only one guy
that is able to place that much information is such small amount of
words... considering that your emails are _long_, guess what: I'm
fried!]

BTW, it's so nice to have you back with us, man. I know all this is to
make software, but are really positive about that? I mean: don't you
feel "at home" in this list? I do and I hope more and more of you feel
the same.

Strangely enough, all this makes life even easier and programming more
fun and productive.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.