cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <>
Subject FO2PDFSerializer
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:50:10 GMT
Hi everybody

Here's the I've written as I said a few days ago.
It was fairly easy to write it. The only problem was getting the SAX 2
interface a serializer had to conform to mapped onto the SAX 1 interface
of the FOP DocumentHandler.

I've tested it with the FO samples of the Cocoon 1.x dist. A modified
cocoon.xml configuration file is also attached to this mail.

Can some of the commiter test it and put it into CVS? Would be great.

PWR Organisation & Entwicklung            Tel:   +41 (0)1 856 2202
Giacomo Pati                              Fax:   +41 (0)1 856 2201
Hintereichenstrasse 7
CH-8166 Niederweningen                    Web:
View raw message