cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2 SQLFilter
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:54:31 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:
> I actually _just_ got cocoon2 working locally a few minutes ago and I
> gotta say - Pier, this stuff is quite slick. It took a little while for
> the brain to switch from old school "map extension to servlet" to new
> school "associate URL prefix with sitemap", but it makes sense. I reckon
> that most people are going to want to use mod_rewrite so as to not have
> the /zone/servlet/ prefix in their URLs - or does tomcat provide an
> alternate facility for that kind of thing?

If it doesn't it certainly should! But it wouldn't be Tomcat, would it?
It'd be mod_jserv... Anyway, you can guarantee that if this isn't done
by the time I get Cocoon2 running, I'll be doing it, because there _no
way_ I'm going to use mod_rewrite for something like this.

BTW, I'll get Cocoon2 going when there's XSP support, I reckon...

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html