cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2 SQLFilter
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 06:24:36 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
> > Hi folks
> >
> > I've played with the SQLFilter from Cocoon 2 and I've finally got it to
<snipped/>
> > featured as the XSPSQLLibrary from the Cocoon 1.x distribution.
>
> HAaaa, you're KIDDING me? I haven't even tested the code myself, I was
> just keeping myself occupied while listening to a talk I didn't understand
> at apachecon and wanted to get something written while I had Pier at my
> beck and call. How much did you have to clean up?

Oh, are you the original author? I didn't found your name in the source.
Not really much clean up. Initializing some variables (because it
throwed me some 'null pointer exception'), introducing some parameters
(I've looked in XalanFlter how to do it) and getting namespaced element
production to work (this comes from DirectoryGenerator).

--
PWR Organisation & Entwicklung            Tel:   +41 (0)1 856 2202
Giacomo Pati                              Fax:   +41 (0)1 856 2201