cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Cocoon 2 SQLFilter
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2000 23:19:05 GMT
Hi folks

I've played with the SQLFilter from Cocoon 2 and I've finally got it to
run. I've added the ability to define defaults for driver, dburl,
username and password in the cocoon.xml file. They can be over ruled in
the xml file as well. I would like to bring it to a version equaly
featured as the XSPSQLLibrary from the Cocoon 1.x distribution.

Find attached my cocoon.xml file, a simple sql-page.xml with
corresponding sql-page2html.xsl and of course the SQLFilter.java file.

I hope that someone can put it into cvs, so I do not have to save it
elsewhere.

Good night, Giacomo

--
PWR Organisation & Entwicklung            Tel:   +41 (0)1 856 2202
Giacomo Pati                              Fax:   +41 (0)1 856 2201