cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [BETATESTERS WANTED] Plan for Cocoon 1.7.1
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:25:25 GMT
Ok guys,

tomorrow the Xalan people are supposed to come up with Xalan 1.0 and
assuming that nothing really changes from 0.20.0 we are in good shape.

So, please, download the latest CVS, build it, test it and report ASAP
so that we can make 1.7.1 out for this week.

Donald, I'll need you to do the Unix version, ok with that?

Ok, people, let's hear some good feedback soon.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.