cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Memorable Moments at ApacheCon
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2000 22:52:03 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:

> 2. Pierpaolo and Stefano are gabbling in Italian. Someone says "they're
> saying rude things about us". Stefano turns around and says, "Nah!
> Higher bandwidth!".

Italian is a very precise and rafinate language... Almost like chinese.
Sometimes in english you just waste _SO_MUCH_TIME_ for sayin' nothing :)

And also... It's kinda neat to be the only two speaking italian in the
whole ASF... We always leave you with the thought "higher bandwidth or
unspeakable insults" ????

See you all in London...

	Pier