cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: Misstype
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2000 09:26:44 GMT
Hi folks

BTW, why is the DirectoryGenerator using its own namespace
<directory name="foo"
xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/2.0/DirectoryGenerator">?

Is anybody getting fop to run as a Cocoon 2 Serializer? If not, I would
like to take care of that!

Giacomo

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> >
> > Hi all
> >
> > I'm playing with Cocoon 2 and found a misstype in the
> > DirectoryGenerator.java. The end tag should be </directory> but it
> > writes a </directoty>.
> >
> > Giacomo
>
> Here we go guys, Cocoon2 doesn't even have a decent distribution or even
> docs or example configurations that we already have our first bug
> report! :)
>
> Giacomo wins the "first bug of the year award"... hey people, italians
> are kicking your ass big time on this project: should we consider this
> Renaissance 2.0 :)
>
> [sidenote: of course, I was kidding. Please, don't take offense on the
> above, or, if you do, email me privately. thanks]
>
> --

PWR Organisation & Entwicklung            Tel:   +41 (0)1 856 2202
Giacomo Pati                              Fax:   +41 (0)1 856 2201