cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: request for access
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2000 23:31:53 GMT
Sean Champ wrote:

> as salaem 'alekum.
>
> the page at
>
> http://xml.apache.org/dist/
>
> needs some comments on each item.
>
> additionally, we may be able to build a system to automatically point people to the most
current release of a package.

> if you can point me to whom I should be talking to about this, please do so.
>
> I'm still working on getting a full handle on XML and Java, but I can work on some Perl-scripting,
in the meantime.

In the distant future, Cocoon will handle the xml.apache.org web site
and will be able to generate directory listings with the same look and
feel from the other pages. This would allow us to add more file info,
please wiser version information, notes and all that.

but since this will take a while, please contact either Dirk or Pier on
this list and let us know what improvements you would like to make.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.